London based Web Analyst needed to join the business
Yup, we’re growing and we’re looking for more high flyers to join the team and take the business to the next level. One of these roles is specified below, a Web Analyst. If you think you’re made for this role don’t be shy, let us know and apply. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Starting Salary: 30K-35K pa (experience dependant)
Our mission is to help the best technology businesses around the world gain insight and business intelligence, get above the noise, find scale and dramatically grow their paying customer bases.
At Rebel Hack Studios we believe marketing for growth comes with a tightly integrated approach, and a team capable of looking for growth opportunities all the way from the top to the bottom of the funnel.
Rebel Hack Studios culture is defined by those people working in it. For us, it’s all about the team!
Rebel Hack Studios is a fun, fast paced, truly agile startup where both organisational and personal learning underpin everything we do. We focus on grounding our creative thinking on a rigorous approach to agile marketing, data and experimentation for our partner-clients. Remaining humble to being challenged, open to new ideas and able to work collaboratively with an array of external and internal teams is paramount to success.
Our goal is to bring together a family of people that like to challenge the status quo, each other and themselves making Rebel Hack Studios a vibrant and electric place to work!
This role offers a great opportunity to be involved as an influential early team member in one of London’s fastest up and coming data-driven growth startup companies, working in cutting edge data and analytics technologies. It is a high impact role, working closely with the executive team, growth team, development and some of the most exciting startups around!
We offer a great package for the successful applicant, with an above average salary (based on experience) and opportunities to share in the success of the business.
We believe in empowering personal learning and you will be able to carve out a niche in the business as you want. Ultimately, we want to help you get wherever it is you want to go in your career and life.
We also have a funky office studio setup slap bang in the middle of Shoreditch!
- Love all things data and get excited about discovering what might be hidden within it.
- Are able to ask the ‘right’ questions and creative enough to find ways to answer them.
- Are able to translate complex data analysis into understandable visualisations, assumptions and testable hypothesis.
- Are comfortable working collaboratively with multiple teams both in-house and external.
- Have a meticulous approach to analytics records but always keen to make things better and more efficient.
- Obsess about getting better and learning more to expand your data and analytics competencies.
This role will be responsible for the design and implementation of analytics frameworks across both web and mobile. You must understand how to organise, implement and perform analysis on an array of data sources to gain insights providing hypotheses for growth experimentation.
Helping the growth team to understand these insights is key. You will have to work with them to design tests to challenge these hypotheses and interpret the results in a rigorous and statistically valid way.
You will be expected to be a technical implementer, working with data engineers to ensure accurate and clean collection, storage, visualisation and insight.
Stuff you’ll own
- Taking Rebel Hack to the next level with our approach to analytics and data analysis.
- Design and implementation of web and mobile analytics frameworks using data collection, enrichment and visualisation tools.
- Tag, event and conversion management using Google Tag Manager, Segment and Google Analytics.
- Working closely with our internal development teams to build and improve data visualisation.
- Creation, maintenance and evolution of insight reports for internal and external consumption.
- Develop analysis to tackle specific business and growth challenges using an array of analytical tools.
- Analyzing attribution, messaging, conversion rate optimization and customer data to present to the product and marketing teams helping them design and implement tests
- Running Customer Segmentation and Cluster Analysis to identify customer segments and how they use products differently.
- Use data and insight analysis to continuously identify opportunities within our marketing channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Retargeting, Programmatic Display, SEO, Email, etc)
- Regular analytics audits and framework maintenance.
- Building awareness of statistical significance within the team.
- Provide training on analytical tools to the team.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong Google Analytics experience
- Strong experience using Tag & Event Management technologies (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Segment)
- Strong experience with app analytics (e.g. Mixpanel, AppsFlyer, Google Mobile Analytics, Firebase, Amplitude)
- Working knowledge of, and comfortable with SQL
- Proven ability to derive insight from analytics data
- Comfortable with probability and statistics
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business analytics field (MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Business, Finance, etc.)
- Digital marketing experience
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. Google Data Studio)
- Mobile deferred deeplinking (e.g. Branch)
- Strong team management and inter-personal skills
- Empathetic towards partner-clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Growth minded and ready to learn through failure
- Be a great problem solver
- Be a do’er
- Able to challenge senior management and partner-clients where appropriate
- Willing to be pushed out of their comfort zone
- Ready to hustle
If you think that you are the right person for the job, and are excited about being involved to build something special please send your application to hello[at]rebelhack.com. Please include a cover letter clearly stating why you are right for the role, a link to your LinkedIn profile (or other relevant platform/CV) along with any links to examples of your work, knowledge and passion for data and analytics.
THIS IS IMPORTANT – To be considered for the role; at the end of your application email, please include 3 words that describe you best.