Rebelhack are hiring a Growthhacker to join the team!
Job Title: Growth Hacker
Starting Salary: 30K-35K pa (experience dependant)
Our mission is to help the best technology businesses around the world gain insight and business intelligence, get above the noise, find scale and dramatically grow their paying customer bases.
At Rebelhack we believe marketing for growth comes with a tightly integrated approach, and a team capable of looking for growth opportunities all the way from the top to the bottom of the funnel.
Rebelhack culture is defined by those people working in it. For us, it’s all about the team!
Rebelhack is a fun, fast paced, truly agile business where both organisational and personal learning underpin everything we do. We focus on grounding our creative thinking on a rigorous approach to agile marketing, data and experimentation for our partner-clients. Remaining humble to being challenged, open to new ideas and able to work collaboratively with an array of external and internal teams is paramount to success.
Our goal is to bring together a family of people that like to challenge the status quo, each other and themselves making Rebelhack a vibrant and electric place to work!
This role offers a great opportunity to be involved as an influential early team member in one of London’s fastest up and coming data-driven growth startup companies, working in cutting edge data technologies.
We offer a great package for the successful applicant, with an above average salary (based on experience) and many opportunities to share in the success of the business.
We offer a flexible and fun approach to work, with lots of partner-client interaction, and remote work where appropriate. We also have a great office studio setup slap bang in the middle of Shoreditch!
Ultimately, we want to help you get wherever it is you want to go…
- Obsessed with business growth.
- A playful and fun-loving attitude with an easy-going charismatic persona to work with internal and external team members on growth projects.
- The ability to easily communicate learnings across the team, ensuring company wide learning.
- Calm under pressure enabling you to work on multiple growth projects fragmented into dozens of growth experiments at any one time.
- An inquisitive, open-minded geeky attitude with the passion to learn and discover every day.
- A love for technology and all things digital so as to stay ahead of the game and aware of coming technological changes.
- A think “out of the box” mindset to find the next growth hack.
- Addicted to solving problems. Be ready to get stuck, to struggle and hustle.
- A highly autonomous person willing to own responsibilities and work without direction.
Stuff you’ll own
- Conversion rate optimisation, funnel & product optimisation
- Strategize, design and build full-stack marketing automation setups
- Automation of tasks, growth hacks and tactics wherever appropriate
- Finding non-traditional growth hacks and tactics to fast track scale
- Identifying, planning and running growth experiments on any part of the product funnel
- Leading growth initiatives across the team
How you’ll make it happen
You will be a full time, integral member of Rebelhack’s growth team working closely with our partners. You will work on every project, and should always be looking for assumptions to test in order to make incremental gains across all growth channels, from acquisition to retention and revenue. You’ll be required to look into the data and find the bottlenecks to growth, and then bring ideas to the table as to how to remove the bottleneck. You will be working both as part of a team and autonomously to implement and test your ideas. You will need to be invested 100% into each partner and to take responsibility for finding ways to move the growth lever! Whatever it takes! Then, once you have found out how to grow a partner, you have to find ways to share the information and find other channels where you can leverage that learning.
This is the stuff you’ll be doing on day 1
- Analysing data and looking for funnel bottlenecks
- Managing conversion rate optimisation (CRO) testing across all partners
- Strategizing, designing and creating marketing automation schemas
- Ideating and deploying growth experiments into growth/product channels
- Landing page design and optimization through iterative testing
- Liaising with partners to get relevant information, access and data to inform your work
- Researching new ways to hack growth web products and apps
- Running’ tests in ‘non-traditional’ channels to find growth in user/lead acquisition
Your Skills and Experience
- High level knowledge of the digital environment, the Internet and website architecture
- Experience in using Google Analytics and behavioral data analysis platforms
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in email and automation software (such as Autopilot, Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Zapier)
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation software (such as VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimise)
- Experience in user behavioural analysis software (such as Hotjar, Inspectlet or LuckyOrange)
- Experience in landing page creation software (such as Unbounce, Leadpages or Hubspot)
- Strong experience in any programming language
- Experience in design and web front-end
- Experience in Python
- Mobile marketing experience
- Experience in API development
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of the main social medias
- Experience in other analytics software (such as Mixpanel, Branch, AppAnnie)
- Strong team management and interpersonal skills
- Empathetic towards partner-clients and always looking for solutions
- Autonomy, independence
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Growth minded and ready to learn through failure
- Be a great problem solver
- Be a do’er
- Able to challenge senior management and partner-clients where appropriate
- Willing to be pushed out of your comfort zone
- Fun and friendly
If you think that you are the right person for the job, and are excited about being involved to build something special please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter clearly stating why you are right for the role, a link to your LinkedIn profile (or other relevant platform/CV) along with any links to examples of your work, knowledge and passion for growth hacking/marketing. Show us what you can do to supercharge growth for our partners and Rebelhack.