Growth and Acquisition Manager – the position has been filled!
Our mission is to help the best technology businesses in London find scale and dramatically grow their customer base.
Rebel Hack believe that marketing is moving through a major shift in thinking, and following agile development into a more rigorous and feedback intensive process of experimentation. It’s time to get into agile marketing.
Rebel Hack’s culture is defined by those people working in it, and we are:
Rebel Hack is a fun, fast paced, truly agile consultancy startup where both organisational and personal learning underpin everything we do. We focus on grounding our creative thinking on a rigorous approach to agile marketing and experimentation for our partner-clients. Remaining humble to being challenged, open to new ideas and able to work collaboratively with an array of external and internal teams is paramount to success.
Our goal is to bring together a family of people that like to challenge the status quo, each other and themselves making Rebel Hack a vibrant and electric place to work!
This role offers a great opportunity to be involved as an influential early team member in one of London’s fastest up and coming growth marketing consultancy firms.
We offer a great package for the successful applicant, with an above average salary (based on experience) and opportunities to share in the success of the business.
We offer a flexible and fun approach to work, with lots of partner-client interaction, and remote work where appropriate.
We want to help you get wherever it is you want to go…
The Growth and Acquisition Manager will report directly to the CEO, and be responsible for rigorous experimentation on behalf of Rebel Hacks’ partner-clients to find new channels for growth to aggressively expand user numbers.
The successful applicant will work to deliver a comprehensive roll out of our agile marketing framework leveraging a range of channels and tactics to find exploitative growth. The applicant should have a solid background in digital marketing, user acquisition, conversion rate optimisation and software development. An appetite to learn and be at the bleeding edge of agile and growth methodologies is important.
The applicant should be willing to get stuck in at the deep-end, have a very ‘hands-on’ approach and be able to work autonomously in a fluid, agile environment; working with multiple businesses and stakeholders, both in-person, on site with clients and remotely when required.
Great project management skills are needed, along with an open and communicative style so as to ensure cross-team learning and rapid development of marketing assets and playbooks.
A playful and fun-loving attitude alongside an easy-going charismatic persona are required to translate complex strategies into understandable presentations and activity descriptions.
A love of data, both big and small paired with a real practical knowledge of multiple analytical packages is an absolute ‘must’ in this role. If you can’t turn data and results into actionable insights this role is not for you.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Undertake rigorous experimentation across a range of marketing activities for multiple clients
• Interpret results and data to inform theories and further experimentation
• Ensure appropriate presentation of results and learnings to wider team and partner-clients where appropriate
• Manage all aspects of the company’s and partner-clients’ digital marketing infrastructure.
• Undertake product and sales funnel analysis to inform appropriate analytics strategies.
• Carry out and optimise routine digital marketing campaigns using conversion rate optimisation, split and multivariate testing.
• Work closely with Product teams to assist in rolling out on-product Minimum Viable Tests
• Undertake tactics to exploit opportunities on social media and other digital marketing channels
• Deliver periodic reporting programs of key campaign and experimental metrics
• Analyse web data to provide meaningful insights and ideas so as to better guide overall marketing playbooks
• Present and deliver a partner-client proposal and performance updates
• At least three years’ experience as a digital marketer
• Experience and passion for web and software development
• Experience within a similar role in either an agency or in-house team
• Preferably educated to degree-level
• Strong working knowledge of the latest digital marketing techniques
• Excellent working knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Open Site Explorer, MOZ, SEM Advertising Platforms, Performance Marketing platforms, Email marketing platforms (e.g. AWeber, MailChimp), landing page creation/optimisation (e.g. Unbounce), Conversion Rate Optimisation tools (e.g. VWO, Optimizely), Retargeting and Social Media marketing platforms (e.g. Adroll, Adesspresso)
• Strong team management skills
• Empathetic towards partner-clients and always looking for solutions
• A proven track record in delivering high growth strategies
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong HTML and CSS skills
• Excellent presentation and reporting skills
• A good working knowledge of WordPress and other CMS platforms
• An expert in Microsoft Office (Lookup, Pivot etc)
• Strategic thinking and planning
• Growth minded and ready to learn through failure
• Communication and the management of all relevant stakeholders
• Be a great problem solver
• Be a do’er
• Have a passion for marketing
• Able to challenge senior management and partner-clients where appropriate
• Willing to be pushed out of their comfort zone
• Fun and friendly
If you think that you are the right person for the job, and are excited about being involved building something special please send your application to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter clearly stating why you are right for the role, a link to your LinkedIn profile (or other relevant platform) along with any links to examples of your work, knowledge and passion for marketing and growth.
Important to be considered for the role; at the end of your application email, please include 3 words that describe you.