Paid Media Growth Marketer
Starting Salary: 23K-25K pa basic + bonus scheme
Additional: Flexible Work
Rebelhack is a modular growth marketing services agency, dedicated to high performance, hands-on managed services that deliver results in the fastest time.
As a Paid Media Growth Marketer you will be exposed to many different elements of paid media growth, from tactics to strategies and underlying frameworks. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a tight knit team of world class growth marketers, all of whom are there to coach and support you.
You'll be an integral part of the Paid Performance Team to aggressively test, discover and scale working channels, strategies and tactics using paid media advertising. From social paid to search engine marketing (SEM) you'll be a core component of a fast paced high performance team.
We're a fast growth business and this role is a great opportunity to get onboard and help shape the business.
Line Manager: Head of Performance
Working as part of our Paid Performance Team you will be responsible for:
- PPC Account management (Google & Bing)
- Paid Social Media Account Management (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat etc.)
- Channel Discovery - Research and test new channels providing performance data and test results to inform ongoing strategies
- Test Analysis - Analysing test data and using results to draw new conclusions about future test opportunities
- Copywriting - Crafting epic ad hooks and conversion rate optimisation (CRO) testing copy
- Design of Banners and Landing Pages - Creating awesome looking banners, landing pages that excite our audiences and drive performance
- Creating content - Create a range of exciting new content to be used in tests, across a range of mediums (from infographics, videos, gifs etc.)
- Strong organisational/prioritisation skills and an impeccable attention to detail
- Able to build relationships and work with a wide range of people, both internal and external, exhibiting a professional, friendly, diplomatic and enthusiastic approach with the ability to influence
- Computer literate with confidence in using - or learning how to use - Google Analytics, VWO, Google Business Apps (Sheets/Docs/Slide) and Photoshop
- Able to coordinate multiple client partner campaigns and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work on your own initiative and within a team
- Self-motivated, confident with a strong learning ethic
- Creative and not afraid to get it wrong, willing to go the extra mile for the team
- Inquisitive and analytical, interested to find out and learn more about a topic, situation or data set
- We don't need you to have done anything, just be smart, willing to hustle and addicted to learning and progression.
- You don't need to have a degree
- You just need to be on point and willing to roll up your sleeves and get your growth on!
Great if you have:
Experience in any of these roles would provide a solid foundation for this role:
- Growth Hacker
- Marketing Intern
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Administrator
- Graduate Marketing Executive
- Junior Online Marketing Exec
- Adwords Executive
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Friendly and informal team in central London location, easily commutable (we're only a few minutes' walk from Farringdon station)
- Flexible and remote working options
- A chance to help grow and shape the paid performance marketing offering at the agency from the ground up, with great progression potential over time
How To Apply
If you think that you are the right person for the job, and are excited about being involved to build something special please send your application to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter clearly stating why you are right for the role, a link to your LinkedIn profile (or other relevant platform/CV) along with any links to examples of your work, knowledge and passion for data.
THIS IS IMPORTANT - To be considered for the role; at the end of your application email, please include 3 words that describe you.