PR & Outreach Growth Marketer
Starting Salary: 25K-30K pa basic + bonus scheme
Additional: Flexible Work
Rebelhack is a modular growth marketing services agency, dedicated to high performance, hands-on managed services that deliver results in the fastest time.
If you're an ambitious and passionate outreach specialist then this is a great opportunity to get into a fast growth business and shape your career whilst broadening your organic marketing skill-sets. You'll be testing, learning and managing the PR and outreach strategies for a wide range of exciting client partners in the technology and startup space, and will be responsible for running tests and gaining media and influencer coverage for content marketing campaigns. You will pull together story ideas, media lists, news angles and pitch to journalists, bloggers and other influencers to get coverage for our clients in a range of top-tier locations. Heck, you might even be a bit of a creative yourself, able to dabble in the creation of infographics or press release copywriting.
You'll be keen to become a "t-shaped" growth marketer (if you aren't one already) and learn more about overall organic and growth marketing strategies. You'll work with a tight-knit team of analysts, growth marketers, engineers and strategists to help bring your outreach strategies to life and ensure that campaigns are delivered on brief with excellent client performance.
Line Manager: Head of Organic
- Project management. This includes outreach strategy, delivery of work, customer service, reporting and achieving campaign performance targets
- Build media lists for bloggers, press and other influencers
- Conduct outreach of content marketing campaigns to key journalists, bloggers and other media contacts for citation building purposes as per your strategy
- Produce coverage and performance reports
- Assist with client communication and management
- Contribute to in-house product development ideas, sales and marketing
- Work with the wider team to deliver campaign/test ideas for our client partners
- Adopting a "test and learn" method of developing outreach and PR drives for client partners, with an experimental approach; mustn't be afraid to try, fail fast and try again!
- Develop your broader knowledge of organic marketing to include everything from query targeting research to even a bit of technical SEO (but don't be scared - you'll have full support from the knowledgeable team!)
- You enjoyed previous success in PR & Outreach projects and demonstrate a portfolio of editorial coverage earned for clients
- You have 1 year or more of experience in a PR or Outreach role at a marketing agency
- Has a clear passion for the content marketing industry, with a clear opinion on forthcoming trends
- You're a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
- You enjoy multitasking and have ridiculously good organisation skills
- You love solving complex problems by being creative and thinking on your feet
- You love to learn and broaden your knowledge by dipping your toes (or your whole feet!) into other aspects of marketing, especially organic and content
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Friendly and informal team in central London location, easily commutable (we're only a few minutes' walk from Farringdon station)
- Flexible and remote working options
- A chance to help grow and shape the PR/outreach offering at the agency from the ground up, with great progression potential over time
If you think that you are the right person for the job, and are excited about being involved to build something special please send your application to email@example.com. Please include a cover letter clearly stating why you are right for the role, a link to your LinkedIn profile (or other relevant platform/CV) along with any links to examples of your work, knowledge and passion for data.
THIS IS IMPORTANT - To be considered for the role; at the end of your application email, please include 3 words that describe you.